Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Mark Roy

Hello everybody, I DID IT.not all of it but my bit of two stages. the first stage from Welsh Bignor to Clun which is not 50 miles as it says but 58.5 mile to be exact. Those of you who have done this stage will know but those who have not done it I can tell you that there were many climbs as bad as Shere and newland corner shere to west horsley. I don't know how I managed some walking off course but I managed the next day from clun to Chester , first half was as bad but the last twenty was not too bad but bad enough. that mileage was 69 miles. Well i can tell you all that this is my last ride like this for this life. I enjoy your company and that is good enough for me. I see you all on the next wednesday. Thanks for sponsering me the total is near £2000. Mark Roy

No comments: