Sunday, June 24, 2007

Pam at home

Hi Mike, thanks for all 'get well' etc.messages. Tony did ring me yesterday but didn't talk for long as I had visitors all day. Not complaining cos I was given my dinner and have another meal left here for to-day, lucky me Huh!!

Please would you pass on my thanks to all the guys and gals who have sent me their best wishes including Lisa who took time out on her holiday to wish me well! I guess every body knows now that I have a fractured pelvis, but apart from the head injury, little else! I am not in pain, much to the surprise of the hospital staff for I was told that this particular fracture is a painful one. (The nurses tell me they are all going to take up cycling!!!) My thanks to the help I was given on the day, regrets for punctuating Pete Barnard's run with the incident, and I was so enjoying the ride!

My biggest frustration is that I have no recollection of what or how I finished up lying in the road. It would be great to see any of you if you should be passing this way - I have quite a few mugs and a tea pot! Cheers Pam :) :)

Mike, I forgot to say thank you for the get well card I received from the 'A' group. It had the names of all the riders out last Wednesday. (I believe it was sent via Ed)! Please may you add this to previous message - ta ever so. Cheers Pam :) :)

No comments: