Monday, December 15, 2008

B Group Dec 10th



Oh goodness it's Sunday and I forgot the B ride report------ and most of the riders present, but here goes. some 15 of us left Leatherhead including me Cliff leading, I remember Liz and Stephanie clearly, who wouldn't, also I remember Les Adam Nev Norman two Johns possibly three! Terry was at the back doing his usual good job of backmarker and sorry folks that's where my memory fails me.

We enjoyed a peaceful ride down to Brockham via the golf club and then onto Leigh---and it was cold.I remember a conversation about whether it was pronounced lee lie or ven lay but then we have that conversation every time we go there. It is lie!!

The return was via Newdigate and Henfold Lane which regretfully proved too much for me and I abandoned, going to Dorking Station for a leisurely train ride home,leaving everybody to return by Punchbowl Hill. Hope you all got home safely, I know that Adam had a puncture, thanks for the email Adam. He rides that old Dawes of mine better than I did!!

No comments: