Wednesday, July 22, 2009

"B" Squadron back after Sortie for lunch

Louisa and Group Captain Bernard having lunch with the crew to boost moral, savoured by a beautiful grab salad and avocado not shown in picture but looked delicious. Louisa by the way has expressed some concern about the 60mls per day in Sicily. I have reassured her it will not be that on a daily basis and said that as Tour leader Ian will not leave her behind.
Some of the crew relaxing after the "Sortie" over lunch.
Finally Squadron Leader Gill, with back-up crew Gillian, what a perfectly well balanced rider she is! I wonder if she fly's as well?

Gill, in closing may I say, that was a very well lead ride and thanks for waiting on the obstacle bits. The afternoon ride through the forest was fantastic and I hope Christine will not mind me saying pretty close to the fantastic off-road riding in France!
No doubt Pete will publish your write-up of the ride and I hope the pictures help to augment the story of what was a fantastic day!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: