Friday, December 12, 2014

B Group 10 December


Wednesday 10th December 2014

 
Firstly I must thank Gill for leading the ride on Wednesday.   Turned out she knows the area far better than myself - hence she offered to lead:)    ALSO - thank you Gill for collecting names and money and managing the staff !!

 
Plus - my thanks to Mike for leading myself and others back to the front riders whom I lost after receiving a phone call!  

 
We arrived at the Cap in Hand in good time for our 1pm booking - all seated in the conservatory area.  Thirty seven Wayfarers had booked lunches ..... joined by a few more ....the staff were extremely pleasant and served us well!   It was good to see Bernard, John Gould and John Bellamy back in our midst - each making good recoveries :) :) 

 
Most were on their way around 3pm, apart from yours truly, always takes an age saying goodbye!

 
Thanks to all for making the day a success! 

 
My best wishes for a Merry Xmas and a Happy and Healthy 2015

 
Pam :) :)

No comments: