Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Sou'westers cycling tops - Orders now being taken

Pam Jones has taken over the ordering of club tops from Cliff, and is now taking orders for Sou'westers tops.  From Pam: 

As far as I can tell I have all the gen to take and place orders with Gear Club, hence I will take orders via the phone,e.mail and at elevenses.... or 'where ever' ! 

The cost of a short sleeve shirt is £32.00....summer long sleeve is £34.00 and a winter long sleeve is £36.00.
I would like payment at time of ordering and I shall give a receipt with details of order!

To keep the prices as they are, I shall need an order for ten garments before I submit the completed order to supplier - otherwise the postage will be sky high!

Delivery is quoted as 3 - 4 weeks.

A note re sizes..........Cliff tells me that the sizes given are pretty tight - so beware!!  I could not wear the same size s/s top over a sleeve less - I need to order the next size up!?


The picture below is Gear Club's size guidance, which may be helpful, but see Pam's note above.
Add caption

No comments: