Monday, January 11, 2016

A Ride - 13 January

After Simon's delightful southerly ride last week I will be heading west from Shepperton.

No large hills but a few extra miles to build up an appetite for the monster sandwiches at The Pineapple, Dorney.
http://www.pineappledorney.co.uk/pub/
Those of an indecisive nature should start choosing now.

The roads were very wet today with quite a few flooded roads. I'm sure the sun over the next couple of days will dry them out a bit, and I'll put a few modifications in, but winter bikes recommended. I will be on my old carthorse rather than my new thoroughbred.

After lunch a straight dash home chasing the light. Tea at Squires, Upper Halliford if required.

See you at Shepperton.


1 comment:

Simon L said...

Neil, you have something to live up to. Several people said my ride was the best Wayfarers ride they've been on this year!