Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Prudential Ride London 100ml 31 July 2016

St. Raphael's Hospice Cheam have informed me that they still have some places left for signing on by end of May. Follow the link below or contact Emily. Concessionary entry fee St. Raphs is £50 with a commitment to try and raise £400 minimum.

Hi Mike,

I hope you’re well. I just thought I would touch base with you to see if you were still interested in cycling the RideLondon 100 again for St Raphael’s on the 31st July? The deadline to sign up is the end of May and we actually have an offer running over this weekend which gives 50% off the entry fee if you sign up through this link and quote MAYMADNESS2: https://ridelondon100.eventbrite.co.uk.

I’ll look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kindest regards

Emily


Emily Nicholls
Community Fundraising Manager
Tel:  020 8254 2450 (main office)
        020 8254 2463 (direct line)




No comments: