Thursday, May 17, 2018

Windsor Megan & Harry

After Elleray Hall I decided to got to Windsor to thank the Windsor's for my wedding invitation but I was mistaken there must be another Morley invited! I was also quite upset to find that the Queen (who was if I recall the patron of the old CTC) had put up a very unfriendly sign at the entrance to the castle. See photo below, not even allowed to walk with the bike - crazy!?
Non the less I carried on into Windsor with still lots of frantic work going on to set up cameras etc. Tried to get myself on TV by positioning myself in front of Queen Victoria's statue but maybe the Pheasant Feather in my hat put the Royal watcher off! Lots of Japanese, Chinese, French etc chose to shoot me though, so who knows maybe I've gone Viral!
Official practice is today but there was some pre-practice as can be seen in the picture below. I have to say it was a freezing cold day hanging around despite my 65 mile round trip on MTB.


 

No comments: