Thursday, July 07, 2022

B group 6th July

Thanks to all who came along and added to the enjoyment of a mixed route and perfect weather.  The choice of starting point worked well with roughly equal numbers departing from each venue and enabled Nor westers and C riders and Sat afternoon riders to join us (good to see you Dawn and Yasmin).  Thanks  particularly to Tim Court and Ray Youldon who stepped up to sublead at very short notice and proved to me that memory map is the way to go!  I was also propped up by Paul Day keeping me to my route when my system failed.  Lunch was good once we had put all our orders in all the pre ordered food came out quite quickly...a one woman operation with chef in the kitchen.   Fast straight sections, suburbia , R Crane scenic, historic shot mill, lots of aeroplanes , bumpy off road but got us under the rail tunnel.    




No comments: