Friday, September 30, 2022

Invitation to A group ride 5 October

The ride on Wednesday will leave Cobham heading for the hills and Shere, Farley Green and Cranleigh before arriving 22 miles and 1,556ft later at The Fox in Rudgwick. As I write this, the forecast is for 17° so I’m hoping the fur coats won’t be needed this time (but if they are, we’ll be indoors). 

After lunch we’ll have an easier 26 miles and rolling 1,350ft, making our way to Leatherhead via Ellens Green, Oakwoodhill, Capel, skirting the edge of Rusper and then heading north to Newdigate and the A24 cycle path. 

I’m not sure how to post the garmin connect link here so I’ll send this by email when confirming the groups  

If you’d like to join me on the ride please know by 6pm Monday evening at janice.dawes@gmail.com. 

No comments: