Wednesday, April 11, 2007

C Group April 11th

Good turnout at Walton and grand weather still. My saddle came apart and I was obliged to go home and change it before making a solo dash to catch the others at our lunch venue at Chobham, The Castle Grove. Roger was leading with Mark, Harold, Bill H., Bill and Pat M., Fuzz, Lynda, Beryl, Helga and Sonia. I overtook Dennis at the Walton end of the towpath but that was the last glimse but I had to press on to get my saddle changed. They had almost finished their meal when I arrived but I had time for my usual pint. Tea was to be at Hampton Court so I rode with them via Stonehill Road leaving the peleton at Green Lane with Harold and Bill H who joined me for tea at my place. Not much of a report but the best I can do in the cercs ................................. Albert

No comments: