Thursday, June 26, 2008

C Group - 25th June

I had so much on my plate that I almost gave up before going out to elevenses. However, not wishing to go without my usual Wednesday ride I phoned our designated leader, Lynda only to receive her reply from Hamburg Airport where she was in the company of Helga. After contacting Bill he said lunch was to be at The Old Plough Stoke d`Abernon. I made for that pub and arrived half an hour before Roger (who had taken up the leading job) arrived with Harold, John C., Beryl, Bill H., Ron, Dave, Pat and Bill M. and Dennis. The weather was great and we made our way up Blundel Lane and Claygate Common for our tea at Claygate. As for the photos I took at the pub;, I fear they have been lost in my endeavours to attach them. Better luck next time -------- Albert

No comments: