Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Hostelers True



Spot the difference!
Brave hearts and hardy hostelers assemble at Tesco, for lunch Al Fresco, Ian with toothbrush, cheese and saop, what a combination he has no hope!
The weather was wet and yet! wait for it! You bet it was wet, wetter and wet. My draws were so soaked I needed some heat, so into the ladies to sit on the seat, the drier was warm it worked like a charm, even the hairs right under my arm!
The road ahead was lead by Ed, what a wonderful job he made my heart throb. With lunch Alfresco, we ate the cheese and from then on we flew like a breeze, after a pint of beer that gave us some cheer. (To be continued):
Meanwhile back at the ranch, Jeff left Tesco in a hell of a trance. He flew up the A217 as if in heaven. Me and he flew like a bee, he on the one way and me up the tunnel. We met on the crossing to face Reigate Hill, it was more like chasing Jack & Jill. Finally home I had to moan, Frank Cubis had had cancelled the ten! I then thought of Toni, what a load of balonie, we couldn't do battle again. I got out the wine and started to wail, where the hell is my Daily Mail! Barbara said patient I got you the Times and for dinner its spam, better than Pam! Ah.... (also to be continued). By the way folks they're only jokes and yes poor jokes at that but lifes for a laugh and we should all be merry following the hostel leader called Terry.

No comments: