Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Tuesday "Off Road Group"


The famous Four! or was it 5?

When I say Off Road I mean simply Off or put it simply Off the Wall. Especially the gentleman on the left who said he got hit by I car last week. Not surprised was there a "Cow" driving it! Today they were as usual sitting on the fence so to put it. Personally I think Will should simply put it away and grow up instead of talking a load of bullocks. Fabulous ride over Walton Heath Golf course, onto NDW then lanes to "Jack Fairman" Horley returning cross country route and paths to Wsp Redhill for Coffee and muffins (some Irish) for indeed not only was it St. Patricks Day it is also "Will's Birthday" As for me, got back midnight from fantastic week in Spain (Calp/Calpe), sunny warm weather and 480km (305 more mls for the chart),amazing mountain riding.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: