Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Tuesday Offroad Ride.

Encouraged by Bob & Will, I took the OAP bus again from Walton Village to Redhill W'Spoons where we ate the usual good value food and reasonably priced wheat beer. They had a good off road ride over the downs with dry tracks. Will declined to have his photo taken so I threw my camera away. Bob asked if I could get a lift to Cobham 6 May but regrettably I can't and will miss you all. I hope Julian you get away to a good prompt start, have a great day. Making slow progress but I feel I am improving.
Purely as a matter of interest to you all and in regard to the Birthday rides, Ray Dare rang me last night to say he will probably now go so I look forward to that. There are still places available but Ray says that the reduced price rooms have now all gone.

No comments: