Wednesday, October 12, 2011

MWW AGM

No photos from me today I'm sure Jeff or someone will post. What I really want to say is well done to Jeff for your excellent stint as Rides sec for the last 3 years. You have really done an excellent job and I think the encouragement of new rides leaders is very much down to you also having found a number of new leaders during your tenure. I hope that others who have access to this blog will post a comment to Jeff also and may I also reiterate don't be shy if you would like to have a go at leading a ride you will be encouraged by all you lead!
Brian Greenwood is to be congratulated for taking over the reins from Jeff and no doubt all will agree he is an admirable replacement!
The proposal by Ray to award posthumously the Arthur Jessop Shield to Pete Mitchell was unanimously accepted by all and I feel very appropriate.

No comments: