Monday, January 14, 2013

Douglas G Reynolds, MBE, JP

 Doug in 1997



I have received the following message from Douglas Reynolds, who tells me that he was a pre-and post-war member of Kingston CTC and Kingston Phoenix. Lisa has kindly provided a photo. Some of you may well remember him. His citation in the Queen's New Year Honours 2013 was 'for services to the community of the Royal Borough of Kingston upon Thames'.


Dear Jeff,
I was an active member of the Kingston CTC and Kingston Phoenix before and after the war and I am sure that there are still a few members who remember me and when possible, I attend the Annual Dinner of the Phoenix. I am sending this message to you as I have received an MBE for Service to the Community, as I am sure that those who remember me will be interested.
Kind regards.
DOUGLAS G. REYNOLDS


No comments: