Friday, August 02, 2013

Prudential Ride London 100










I'm riding the 100 miler on Sunday, as is Ken Williams.  My number is 20087, I don't know Ken's, but we're both starting about half past seven.  I'm rather vague on timings, as closed roads will certainly make it quicker, but 20,000 odd other cyclists may not ...  But, all being well, I expect to be at Kingston Bridge at about 0900 on the way out and 1330 on the way back; Newlands Corner about 1030; Leith Hill about 1115; Box Hill before 1200 and finish about 1400 on the Mall.  All this may be totally wrong, of course.

So if you're out for a ride, (or if you're trapped in your house by the road closures), be sure to give me and Ken a wave.  We're easy to spot -  a black bike and a white Ride London jersey.  Just like all the others ...

Thanks in advance to the marshals - these things won't work without you.

Looking forward to the ride - there's plenty of info on http://www.prudentialridelondon.co.uk


Mark


No comments: