Tuesday, November 19, 2013

A Group 20 november

A Group 20 November: Ride Leader

Following Mr Tollerman's plea for a leader, I did a bit of ferreting on RidewithGPS, and lo and behold found the ride that Tony had planned:

Here it is:
http://ridewithgps.com/routes/3688825

Takes us Ascot way to the Duke of Edinburgh and back to the walled garden

I'm happy to load into my Garmin and "Lead As I Follow", as it were - wrong turnings and confusion guaranteed - if the group will bear with me...

Would be good if other Garmined folk also load the route and we can have a Leaders' Committee Meeting at any points of confusion.

On the other hand, if someone has a better idea....

Paul Kelly

PS It will mean you have to tolerate my leading two weeks on the trot! Can you cope?


1 comment:

Tony said...

Well done Paul.