Thursday, November 14, 2013

B Ride – follow up from Pam

Nice ride yesterday but, unfortunately for me, the last for a while!!!! YEP ...I did break a bone in my wrist so am well plastered - (nil by mouth) !!
My wrist was not too painful whilst at lunch but it did not like the bumps on the way home. It was really weird for it was noticeably swelling whilst having my pre-shower cuppa and definitely becoming more and more painful. Thought I may go to hospital to-day but decided to go last night. Took the bus there and had a lift home.

Have spoken to Irene and she will lead next Wednesday, bless her :) Didn't even have to ask :)

Peter is correct in saying that the adjusters are broken on my helmet........what a clever opening to Peter's report...what happened to me yesterday gave a distinct message... wear a helmet.
I hit that rail soooo hard that I doubt I would have survived without it!! All because I misjudged my route through the posts :(

Happy cycling,
Pam:)

No comments: