Monday, April 06, 2015

B Group ride on 8th April - Lunch!

Although I have managed to avoid doing this so far I will need to pre-order our lunches for this ride.

Although awfully olde, the Grantley Arms in Wonersh seems like a very nice pub with a friendly staff and management, good food and beverages so well worth the slight inconvenience of having to think ahead.

Please visit their website at: http://www.thegrantleyarmsatwonersh.com and look at the "Lunchtime Sandwiches", "A la Carte" and the "Daily Specials" menus. Let me know your choices by email, text message, or even a phone call. Note that I will be away from Sunday 29th March through to late Monday evening on April 6th.

I will record your choices in a spreadsheet and email it to Emma the day before. It would help to have all the information from most people by the evening of Monday 6th so that I can pass it all on by midday Tuesday.

Sorry to give the game away about where we are going but the route we will take to get there, as with the weather, can remain a secret for now.

~ Tim

No comments: