Monday, June 03, 2019

A group ride 5th June

I have been on holiday in the Lake District and have missed all the action of the last two rides. I thought I would plan an easy ride down to The Blue Ship at The Haven near Billingshurst. From Cobham we do 21 miles and 1450 ft of ascent through Effingham, DOWN White Down and then Ewhurst and Rudgwick to lunch.
. Then after lunch back through Rudgwick, Okewood Hill and Newdigate to Denbie's for tea. So another 21 miles of blissful summer countryside and only 1200 ft of ascent. I should think after the last two weeks this will be a breeze. The forecast is warm and wet. We need to start promptly at 11 am, but the roads should be quiet as the schools are back in action. I will try to make certain all the turns are marked properly. Please make a note of my mobile in case of problems at any time. It is 07380 291273.

No comments: