Friday, October 04, 2024

A group ride 9 October (Freewheel competition)

It's Autumn and so I'm sure you're all excitedly looking forward to the annual freewheel competition which will follow elevenses in Dorking.

After the competition and presentations we'll have a short ride of approximately 10 miles to the Star Inn in Rusper. I've been asked to provide pre-orders so if you'd like to join me please let me have your choice from the good range of small lunches and sandwiches on the menu.

After lunch, if the weather is kinder than the forecast currently suggests we'll be able to get 26 miles in by heading further south towards Horsham before looping back to take tea in Leatherhead. If it's not so kind there's a shorter, more direct route to Leatherhead of 18 miles.

Please email me at janice.dawes@gmail.com by 6pm Sunday evening to join.


No comments: