Wednesday, October 17, 2007

17 October. A+B Group enroute Caterham/Nockholt

I too would like to add my name to puncture list (soft tyre at lunch after waiting 2 hrs for food), pumped it up 4 times to get home using Bobs smashing pump. I will ask Pete M to post some photos as I tied already to nigh and I am p...d off with the blog. It shut me down and said problem with MS. The photos are much more interesting than the verbiage and can be titled as follows:

1. Our illustrious DA Sec all pumped up.




2. Jake + Dad, Toni de Italiano & Pete B waiting for food to arrive. (it was a good lunch)

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Mike,
I have been able to put the two pictures that Pete put up for you, into your original post. Pete re-sized the pictures and made them and - I suspect more importantly the file sizes - much smaller. The ones that you did manage to post, I have been unable to put together in your original post - and I have tried, believe me!
Get into the habit of looking at the "edit posts" tab when you try to post, you will see that earlier drafts are saved so you can continue without having to retype everything.
Cheers,
Lisa