Friday, November 21, 2008

21 November 08

Read All About It!
As most will know, our esteemed Editor in Chief of the Sou'Wester, Mike Morley, is suffering an anguished convalescence on the sands of Bondi Beach. As his shaking finger seems to have pointed in my direction (he is getting his own back!) and as the deadline for news, reports, articles, scandal, tit-tat etc for the Jan/Feb edition of the Sou'Wester is 26 November (next Wednesday!) I am writing to ask if you could let me have copies of items already submitted, pending or hot off the press, so that I can present them to our publisher Colin Quemby for setting and printing.
Now is your chance to get into print, so sharpen that pencil and let us know what you have always wanted to say. How about a 'Letter to the Editor' from Disgusted Tunbridge Wells? You'll never have a better chance than this! Don't waste any time thinking about it - do it now!
Whatever you have got to say, please let me have it now! My contact details are in the last Sou'Wester! The lines are now open!
Jeff
(Ever so very temporary sub-editor)

1 comment:

StephenRBeet said...

Hell, I wonder if the Mike Morley mentioned on your blog is any relation to the Michael Morley of Stoke d'Abernon whom I'm trying to trace in connection with some records he made in the 1950's. Any help would be really appreciated.
Thanks, Stephen Beet StephenRBeet@gmail.com