Thursday, April 21, 2011

Easy Riders April 20th




A really warm day and a fair turnout at Weybridge. Fuzz was leading and the venue being The Flower Pot , I felt capable of making the effort. I knew I could not tackle Chertsey Meads on my trike so took the direct route down Thames Street, Walton Lane, over Walton Bridge, the right at Marshalls roundabout. I took up a position outside the pub, with a good lookout for the arrival of the rest. Half an hour went by and my beer was getting warmer as they arrived (see photo). Fuzz, Bill H., and myself took a pleasant lunch, while Ron, Mark and the others went on to The Walled Garden. This was to be the tea stop; no doubt after a bit more energetic cycling. I left their pleasant company and made for home via Shepperton and Chertsey. By the time I arrived I felt fairly whacked but satisfied and became suitably refreshed, Bless you all------------Albert

No comments: