Wednesday, October 10, 2012

B Group - 10th October

There really isn't much that I can say about the route is there?  After all, it was very short and non strenuous as Pete 'the pump' can confirm - he thanked me with a kiss because of it :)  Lunch was good at The Twynersh, Chertsey and the staff were most hospitable.  We left the pub at approximately 14.40 after having arrived there before 13.30.  Then as you say Tim, within an hour we were at Shepperton Squires, drinking tea and eating cakes!!
I can only thank all my helpers of the day.....maybe next time I won't be leading a ride straight from two holidays.....but I enjoyed the day and I must add that I thought the AGM was conducted extremely well, thanks to Pete and Terry, and I would like to say that I believe Cliff needs a pat on the back!

Pam



No comments: