Thursday, January 30, 2014

Our favourite café

Please see this invitation on behalf of Cycle magazine:

"For the April-May issue of CTC's 'Cycle' magazine, journalist Rob Ainsley is writing a piece on cafés that cater to cyclists.

We would like to include in the feature a list of Member Groups' favourite cafés - not just the ones that cater specifically to cyclists like 'look mum no hands!', but also ordinary cafés visited by riders on a regular basis. Perhaps they have the best (and biggest!) slabs of cake? Or maybe the one which makes the group feel most welcome, and doesn't mind a few muddy footprints on the floor?


Whatever criteria you choose, we would like you to nominate just one establishment for the list, which will be published in the magazine alongside Rob's article."

So, although I have an opinion, I think it would be good to reflect a little democratic consensus when I reply. I suspect that there are at least 20 differing opinions but please send me an email to let me know what your favourite café is and why. This needs to be a café which is a favourite for groups of us when we turn up for Tea, not just your private preference.

No comments: