Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Audax Congratulations to Mark & Maggie

 
 Not sure whats happened here but I got 2 pics of Burford not intended! Above is my only picture of the happy gang that completed Mark's ride. It was a fantastic ride on a fantastic sunny day. Let me reiterate however my and all the gangs appreciation of Maggies fantastic lunch and all for free. The provisions were fantastic the four pickled onions I eat were divine (I wonder why Barbara went to bed early). The cake however was so divine, now I know apart from any other pleasures that may pertain, my mum always said that the way to a mans heart is through his stomach & clearly Maggie is magic in that regard. Have a great time skying, sorry u will both not be at the KPRC D/D and help at my Hilly 50 - we will be thinking of you! MHM 

No comments: