Monday, August 24, 2015

A Group Ride 26 August



Wednesday’s ride from Weybridge will be to the Jack O’Newbury at Binfield, with tea at Squires in Upper Halliford.

About 40 miles 11’s to tea; no challenging hills, all on tarmac. Biggest challenge is likely to be the weather, wind and rain forecast. Pray the forecasters are wrong.

If anyone wants to volunteer as back marker please let me know so I can supply a GPS route – d.vine207@btinternet.com – otherwise I will find a willing volunteer on Wednesday.

3 comments:

Jeff said...

The biggest challenge for the C&M was getting in. The landlord did not like us! But that was the C&M!

Neil C said...

That was last August and the pub website says it is now under new management. So I'm willing to give them a second chance despite my intention never to return!

Tony said...

There are 2 other pubs fairly close that we have used before.