Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Sale: Titanium bike or Campag groupset



FOR SALE: CAMPAG CENTAUR 10 SPEED TRIPLE  or  Van Nic Yukon, 58ms frame, entire bike. 

Being a dud re fixing and doubtful of my ability to source compatible components I am thinking of swapping the groupset on my Van Nic Yukon – this is my regular CTC rides bike.

More radically I am prepared to sell this Van Nicolas Ti bike, as is.  Suitable for someone of 6ft =/- 2" inches stature. Mavic Aktium Wheels, Hardshell 28 tyres.  Raceblades and hence 4 seasons suitability.  Professionally serviced every year.

If anyone has a serious interest in either proposition I will work up some blurb with Photos etc.  If not I will happily carry on until my legs give out and that is certainly before the titanium frame will be ready for the scrap yard.

Call, or even better, text me on 07768 045 698 in the first instance.
Geoffrey Shields

No comments: