Monday, October 10, 2016

Wayfarers' Xmas Lunches at 'The Angel'

Wayfarers' Xmas Lunches at
'The Angel', Thames Ditton, KT7 0AU

7th DECEMBER for ‘B’ RIDERS and

21st DECEMBER for ‘A’ RIDERS

The Angel doesn’t print hundreds of menus so …..….
 

Please look at their website ...
http://www.theangelthamesditton.com/christmas-menu/
... where you will see their Xmas Menu….delicious food, a choice of four dishes for each course including vegetarian choices.

£10 for one course
£14 for two courses and
£18 for three courses.         

Please write your food choices on an envelope with your name and group, enclose full cost and pass it on to me!    I do need to have all your orders by the end of November (especially for B group) so I can let the pub know how many etc. in good time.
 

If you know of anybody who is unable to use the website, let me know and I will give them a menu.
 

Cheers

Pam

No comments: