Friday, December 15, 2017

Happy Christmas and New Year from Tony Ashford

Dear Sou'Westers and Midweek Wayfarers,

Just wanted to wish you all a very Happy Christmas and a wonderful New Year. I'd also like to add my thanks and appreciation for all the kind words (and of course many photos) concerning my father Eric. Being the first Christmas that we celebrate without him, it will of course be a little sad, but we also have the memories too. I have many photos of our cycling trips in Britain and Europe which I intend to assemble into an album.

As always, we intend to come for the Tour des Trois Vallees in Dieppe, so maybe we can meet again then. I look forward to that.

Thanks once again, and I wish you all the Seasons Greetings, and of course happy cycling.

Warmest Regards


Anthony, Annett and Alec

 


No comments: