Tuesday, March 13, 2018

A Group - 4th April, have a try at leading

On the 4th April I will be leading a group from Cobham to East Sheen then back to Walton for tea, as always we are looking to recruit ride leaders and I would like to invite those of you who are still thinking about the position to join me in a co-leader ride.
I have tried a co-leader ride before with Mike R and think it went well, only Mike can confirm this so any doubts please talk to him.

The route is a local one taking in some slight inclines. I have already gone over the route and mapped it out using Strava, I can send this to anyone interested, don't have a Garmin etc then I can lend you mine OR give you a hard copy to follow.

Should you still feel unsure I would be willing to meet you at a time and date convenient to both of us and go over the route or part of it.
If there were a couple of you wanting to grab this opportunity then we could arrange for you to swop duties after lunch.
If you are interested either speak to me at Addlestone tomorrow or contact me by mobile on 07950 474 550 OR geoff.1946@ yahoo.co.uk

Geoff Gregory


1 comment:

Frances Stewart said...

Geoff, I have emailed you and happy to give it a go! Best Frances