Sunday, October 27, 2019

A Group ride 30 October

We're going to a nice 16th Century inn, popular with the B group but I can't remember the A group ever visiting: the Bull's Head at West Clandon.  It's an easy, very short ride there.  Too easy, so I've added a couple of bonus hills, which add 8 miles to take the total to (only) 20.  And then just 13 to tea at Cobham, so you might get home in the light - but bring lights just in case.

And remember, Pam will be taking your Christmas lunch orders at Weybridge.

2 comments:

Neil C said...

I thought I had been there recently, but then found from my records it was with the B's in 2013. Surely time is not passing that quickly!

But a further search found the A's went there on 6th February this year, so my memory is not that bad. And Simon is in the blog photo!

Janice said...

Unfortunately I can’t join you tomorrow but hope you have a great ride.