Tuesday, August 16, 2022

Tri-Vets Badges - update

I've had one or two enquiries about your orders for badges and bars after the Tri-Vets event in June.

As you may know, CUK changed supplier after a few difficulties with the last Tri-Vets event.   This meant they had to get a new design and tooling set up, which takes a while.   I emailed Julie Rand at CUK with your orders just after our event, and she told me that this setup was in process and she would get back in touch when she was ready to accept orders.

At present you have not paid for the badges/bars you have ordered, since we are waiting on CUK for a price, and also to understand any postage costs.

I followed up recently and I understand from Julie that CUK is setting up an online ordering process using the CUK website shop.   This is nearly ready and we will be notified when we can finally submit orders.   

If you ordered a badge or bar at the event - I'll let you know next steps when I hear. (you should have received a confirmation email from me just after the event).   If you didn't order at the time but would like to, please email me and I'll add you to the list.   Apologies for the delay in processing these orders but I think CUK have had a few difficulties with the setup.

No comments: