Friday, February 10, 2023

Invitation to B Group for a ride on 15th February

Due to the non-availability of the Weybridge Day Centre next Wednesday, our Elevenses will be at the Wilde Brunch Cafe by Walton Bridge. From there, we will pass by Addlestone, Pryford, Send, Ripley, Downside and a short off-road to the Café at Stoke D'Abernon. It will be a relatively flat short ride, 25.5 miles in total; 16.4 miles to lunch at the Seven Stars pub and a further 9.1 miles to tea at Cafè Barbera in Stoke D'Abernon. I'll be joined by my trusted co-leaders Tim G and FixieDave.

This is the route: https://ridewithgps.com/routes/41952375

Below is the pre-order menu from the Seven Stars pub. Please let me know your choice, at latest by Monday evening.

If you would like to join the ride, please email me directly on fdsilva82@gmail.com or my WhatsApp number by Monday evening at the latest with your lunch choice.  Thanks.

See you soon. I believe we're on for some fine weather next week.

Francis





No comments: