Wednesday, April 26, 2023

Hilly 50 - Thank you message from Samantha Bourne at St Raphael's


I am so glad to hear that Saturday went well. My fingers were crossed that the wind was not going to be an issue for you.
 
What a good turnout too. Thank you so much for raising the fantastic amount of £800, that is amazing.
 
We cannot thank you and your fellow cyclists enough for continuing to support us. Love the photos. Would we be able to use these photos on our social media pages and on our website to help promote the ride for next year?

                            
 
As an aside, we have spaces in this September’s London to Brighton cycle ride – details of how to register can be found on the webpage here. If you are able to let other members of the local cycling community know, that would be wonderful.
 
Also, I am hoping to arrange a London to Paris or London to Amsterdam/Bruges cycle ride next year. As a keen cyclist, I would be interested to know which of these you think might be more popular. I was thinking that the Amsterdam route would be flatter and therefore more appealing to the more leisurely rider, but would love to hear your thoughts?
 
Thank you again for your support, I will send out a letter and certificate of thanks c/o your address if that is ok?
 
Best wishes
Sam


1 comment:

Diane said...

That's a lovely thank-you note and I would most definitely be interested in a London to Paris/Amsterdam/Bruges ride next year - my prime consideration being the number of days leave I would need to take. How do we stay looped in on the planning?