Friday, February 23, 2024

Invitation to ride with A Group on 28th February

You are invited to join the A Group ride from the Leatherhead Fairfield Centre. I have planned a ride to The Sussex Oak at Warnham, 20 miles to lunch and 20 miles back to Leatherhead

An undulating ride nearly all on tarmac.


The pub has requested we pre-order food, so please have a look at the menu on the website 
and then let me know so I can advise the pub. Should there be a problem getting to the website use the link via open table.

To book your place please email me by 18.00hrs on Monday 26th February if you wish to join the ride; route and groups info will be sent out on Tuesday.

Looking forward to seeing you all.

Thanks

Jennie J


  

2 comments:

Simon L said...

I couldn't get the website to work. But this link via opentable works: https://www.opentable.co.uk/r/the-sussex-oak-at-warnham-horsham

Neil W. said...

I couldn't get thru either, thanks for the open table alt.