Saturday, April 27, 2024

Invitation to B Group Ride 1st May

The ride route is 37 miles in total. 20 miles from Elevenses at RBL, Cobham, to Headley via Little Switzerland followed immediately by a steep and windy descent to Betchworth, then on to lunch at The Surrey Oaks pub in Parkgate. It’s a pleasant 17 miles ride then to Charlie and  Ginger, Leatherhead, for tea.

Luck has it that this time the pub does not require pre-ordering but insist groups arrive at least 15 mins apart which I and my co-leaders will endeavour to comply with. It would help speed things up at the bar enormously if you have a lunch choice in mind, so here’s the Menu 

I will be joined by my esteemed co-leaders Tim G and John A.

Ride Route

If you would like to join the ride, please either Email me directly or text me on my WhatsApp 07769926644 before 6pm Monday evening please. Thanks.

Look forward to seeing you on Wednesday.

Francis


No comments: