Thursday, September 13, 2007

Angies Ride

I managed to get a day off work to go on the Wednesday ride and there were so many cyclists at North Cheam it was quite overwhelming!!
Anyway, Bob went off with his merry ladies and gents on their mystery ride, but I decided I wasn't up for a mystery so Dave Aylett, Godfrey, Lorraine and I went on our own mystery ride. After a bit of shouted discussion whilst we rode and a change of leader we made our way out to Cobham Day Centre for 11s. Then made our way via Effingham, etc back to Leatherhead and good old Wetherspoons for lunch.
Returned, I must say I felt a bit wobbly after a large glass of red wine, round the back streets of Ashstead and Epsom and home. Had a goodish ride (30 miles for me), a lovely day and thanks to my companions.
Angie x

No comments: