Monday, October 20, 2008

Free Wheel Contest 29 Oct 2008


I protest. No one is allowed to fix a competition like this on my Birthday without informing me first! Its not printed in the Sou'Wester or flagged up anywhere that I can see. I happened to notice by chance as I look at the MWW Blog that the ride to Dorking 11's on 29/10/2008 incorporates the said event or am I seeing things. As we have already had an event this year what precedent is there for having a second one or does it usually happen in October and last year did not take place? If thats the case and we missed last year then we should wait untill October 2009 for the next one. Its not fair as I see it that Terry should keep the trophy for only a few months (unless of course he wins it again). The main reason for my concern is that as I shall be in OZ I don't get a chance to compete and maybe even win? After all this is not like the Olympics, its the taking part that counts, this is serious stuff and is all about winning!!

Well I guess I have to treat myself to cakes then, have a good speedy free wheel.

For those that did not see the KPRC Blog Jackie and I had a good 2-up Gentlemans ride on Sunday 19 Oct.

http://www.kingstonphoenix.blogspot.co.uk/2008/10/redmon-gentlemans-2-up.html
http://www.kingstonphoenix.blogspot.co.uk/2008/10/more-redmon-2-up.html


No comments: