Thursday, October 30, 2008

From Angie

Had a wonderful day because, as you all know, I only came out to win the PRIZE!!
It is here on my desk beside me at work and gets shown to anyone (fool) who cares to enter my office. Wasn't it a lovely day - I couldn't stop laughing?

Thank you Terry for leading B group so well and thanks to Norman for pushing us off and of course, so many thanks to Ed for my lovely PRIZE. He said I could also root around in his box of tricks for something else if I want - didn't know quite how to take that, but might take him up on the offer!

After lunch Grant and I left the main group and went up the zig zags, turned left at the bottom and then up and over out towards Headley, then down past RAC club and through Epsom. Wind was bloomin' cold but speed was great. I had done 39 miles by the time I got home and every one was good. I think Mike Morley's cake must have helped - thanks Mike and happy birthday.

See you all soon.
Love Angie x

No comments: