Thursday, October 30, 2008

Mike Morley in Oz

Having a great time down under but its so good to hear some news.
Listen, I wanna tel ya a story, you wont beleive this. Yesterday I rode down to Manly beach to watch the surfers riding the fantastic waves, its so unreal living in OZ, people seem to be playing all the time. Just think if you finish work early you can be sunbathing on the lovely white sand and swimming in the Pacific Ocean, Gre.....at! Anyway I digress, as I rode back from Manly something fell out of a tree and whacked me on the head, I saw nothing but then my ear was so painful. I stoped and asked a postman what could that have been and she (it was actualy a woman looking like a man and it remminded me of Roger), It was a Magpie, they attack at this time of year when nesting. The Ba....d pecked my ear and made it bleed, its still painful this morning.
Best of luck for the FWC, its raining hear but quite warm. Going out to lunch with my old neighbors Robin N Bill to day and then meal out tonight with Helen and her friends at local Bowls Club. Going on river cruise friday then to stay at Bill n Robin at weekend as its Bills birthday on Sun 2Nov then on 6 to 10Nov go to Victoria and spend time in Melbourne and Balreynolds and go flying with Brian Helens cousin who treats her like is kid sister. Brian will fly me down the coast over the 12 Apostles, looking forward to that. Getting the biking in but not so much, too many parties.

By bi MM from WagaWaga.

No comments: