Friday, January 08, 2010

An answer Mark Roy

Since there is no new Blog this week I thought I give an amusing story.

Some one asked a question "When men see a beautiful girl, do they all like to take her to bed?" The answer is not all, some have other ideas to use their energy for the good of human beings.
A man was walking and saw a small mouse on the path, he picked it up put it on his hand and felt sorry for the mouse. Suddenly the mouse spoke and the man startled but kept his calm. The mouse said "I am not really a mouse. I was a beautiful princess. A magiciation turned me into a mouse, if you kiss me I will turn back into princess and in return I will spend the evening with you."
The man looked and put it back in his pocket. The mouse spoke again and said "What I will do is to spend the whole night and you can do what you like to me." The man took the mouse out again and looked at it, smiled and put it back in his pocket. The mouse again pleaded with him saying "I am very beautiful girl if you turned me back into human being I will be willing to spend my whole life as your wife and look after you and you enjoy my beauty whichever way you like."
The man took the mouse out again put it on his hand smiled and said "There is no need for that. I am working as a computer consultant, in my line of work a talking mouse will be more useful and will earn me more fame." and went on his way.

I know it is not very funny story.
Mark Roy

No comments: