Friday, January 29, 2010

From John Bassett

I missed everybody last Wednesday as I punctured back tyre in Hampton Court Road. All went reasonably well, except my spectacles decided to lose the right lens (frame came unscrewed) just as I was inflating the tyre. So I had to return home to Surbiton to get them repaired in Specsavers. I found that the tube itself was not punctured but the valve had lost seal.
I looked in the blog today, A group had a reasonable day, a bit warmer than last week!

My mileage for last year (2009) was 4589, a bit less than for 2008 because I did not take a long summer trip to Scotland on the bike.

See you next month in Cobham
Kind regards
John Bassett.

1 comment:

Julian said...

John--we missed you on Wednesday, so it's good to know why you couldn't make it! Hope to see you at Cobham next week.
Julian