Thursday, February 04, 2010

Easy Riders Feb 3rd





Peter took these with his mobile at the Saddlers Arms yesterday--Albert
We had a good turnout at Cobham with nine of us on the actual ride. Led by John C., there was Lynda, Beryl, Fuzz, Mike, Roger, Bill H., with myself and son Peter on the tandem trike. Our lunch destination was The Saddlers Arms at Send Marsh. Up Plough Lane to Martyrs Green,then down Ockham Lane passing Wisley Airfield where my friendly ghosts reside. I realise that on the way we took in Hungry Hill and a few other steep bits but from my vantage point much of this is from memory having gone down this way before!. A good ride however and after a pleasant lunch Peter and I made for home via Warren Lane and Pyrford. The rest were to have tea at Claygate. Thanks John---------------Albert

No comments: