Friday, July 16, 2010

John Scott

John has sent some more information about his condition and treatment—

"As I said in my last message to Pete and others I have two areas of stenosis. One at 80% restriction over a length of 1.5 centimetres at a division of two major coronary arteries. The position also feeds several other arteries in the heart so it is imperative that I get this fixed as soon as possible otherwise I will be heading for a heart attack. The other is only a small stenosis caused by another atheroma in the other side of the heart. It is only a 10% restriction over a length of half a centimetre and is not a problem to be corrected at this time. I will however be regularly monitored for the rest of my life which is a good thing.

I am aware that others in the club have similar and other conditions. Please let them know that despite my own problems they are still the subject of my thoughts for a speedy recovery."

John says he would also like to thank everyone for their good wishes.

Our thoughts are with you John and we will keep in touch.........Julian

No comments: