Friday, December 31, 2010

Easy Riders Dec 29th

It was good to be out on the first ride after the ice and snow. We had a good turnout at Molesey with me and Pete on the tandem trike, John C. Ron, Fuzz, Dennis, Derek, Bill and Margaret S., but we did not reach a decision right then on our lunch venue since Pete wanted to make a call at a place in Walton which held a large stock of such items as fireplaces, windows etc.
I wandered off for a change on the front seat, but Pete feels happier with me stoking, so when I returned we resumed our usual saddles. The general consensus was to press on to The Swan near the Thames for lunch.
Pete and I made for home afterwards, but I received a sad story from Dennis who, on his way home through Bushy Park had an encounter with a dog, resulting in a broken shoulder blade. Get well soon dear old lad.
Best wishes for a Happy New Year---------Albert

No comments: